WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:
I'm looking into purchasing a Seamaster 300 chronograph. The Tourneau web site lists the watch at $3000. If I go to the Tourneau store can I expect to get some kind of a discount? This will be my first Omega purchase, but I have bought 2 Breitlings from Tourneau in the past. Thanks

Thom

·
Registered
725 Posts
I was talking with a guy at Tourneau, who clued me in to something I hadn't thought of, but which makes total sense:

Salespeople there do work on commission, but just as importantly, they do have sales numbers that they need, either as a monthly goal, or to stay ahead of their co-workers. The end of the month is probably the best time to ask for a discount, since someone who is lagging a little will be desperate to move something, especially something expensive. So go TODAY and see what you can do!

Failing that, contact John's AD.

Good luck, and enjoy!

-Michael

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If they won't give you 30% off, walk out and send me an e-mail at jwrochowicz AT cfl.rr.com If you have bought two Breitlings there and they know you are a loyal customer, they may give you a better deal than anyone who walks in off the street. However, I've heard of people being given many different discounts from different Tourneau stores, so it seems to vary quite a bit.

Good Luck,
John

Thanks John and everyone or your input. If it's not a good deal I'll definitely contact you John.

Thom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts