WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I am the proud owner of a new SMPc, I got it about a month ago. After a couple days it settled into about +1.5 sec per 24 hours. I was extremely happy with that. Checking yesterday I noticed it was running a little slow. Now after 18 hours it is -4, I will check again at a full 24 hours. My question is this, is this normal that they go up and down in accuracy, or should I expect it to stay running slow now? I have not changed my activity or dropped it. I wear it 24/7, I do not take it off while sleeping. What troubles me is that it is running slow, rather than fast like it was the first month of owning.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello, I am the proud owner of a new SMPc, I got it about a month ago. After a couple days it settled into about +1.5 sec per 24 hours. I was extremely happy with that. Checking yesterday I noticed it was running a little slow. Now after 18 hours it is -4, I will check again at a full 24 hours. My question is this, is this normal that they go up and down in accuracy, or should I expect it to stay running slow now? I have not changed my activity or dropped it.
Mine will change slower/faster depending on the position I put it down at night. If left face up, it gains a few seconds, if left crown up, it loses a about a second. I can keep it pretty accurate by knowing how to put it to rest at night. Experiment with it.. check it against an online atomic clock before bed, set it down over night and check again in the morning. You will learn your watch.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Give it a few months to see if it settles down to any consistency first. Try not to drive yourself too mad about it. As long as it's relatively within COSC it'll be fine. We all get into that rut when it's new so understand where you're coming from, but eventually it won't bother you. Most of mine were +3 when new, and now most are -2. No idea why...

·
Registered
15 Posts
It took my SMPc (2500D) about 1 month of constant wear before it "stabilized" at about +4 per day. They do have a bit of a wear-in period.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It took my SMPc (2500D) about 1 month of constant wear before it "stabilized" at about +4 per day. They do have a bit of a wear-in period.
I'm seeing that, now resting dial up for 10 hours it's pretty much dead on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts