WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dive watches are made for under the sea. this graduation gift will see a LOT of bottom time I tell ya..in this last 2 years it's performed admirably...

Sorry for the murky pictures but visibility was bad.

A few photos of my last dive last weekend ;-)...

well whats the time...

Guess its time to go buddy ;)...

Hope you enjoyed the pics |>

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
very nice, I love to see these pictures...to date I've only done pool dives, I really need to get my open water cert. so I can do some "real" diving

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Glad to see someone's getting some bottom time :)

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very nice, I love to see these pictures...to date I've only done pool dives, I really need to get my open water cert. so I can do some "real" diving
do it...diving is a great get away :)...good luck!

·
Registered
27,204 Posts
Nice! My SMP will probably (unfortunately) never see anything wet except a sink. Glad to see you using it for what it was made for

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
I love to see pics of divers getting wet! Well done!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. What camera did you take these with? I'm in the market. I'm looking at Gopro but I would like to hear some first hand info.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. What camera did you take these with? I'm in the market. I'm looking at Gopro but I would like to hear some first hand info.
Thanks...used Canon S95 with u/w enclosure which I definitely rate higher than a Gopro for quality...W/B set to underwater mode and Auto everything else. Normally they turn out better but water was murky :)...

Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
10,091 Posts
Man, I'm jealous of you guys that can just strap on a daily wearer and do real diving. I'm cursed, in Alberta, with having really cold water that necessitates a dry suit. And those are bulky enough that you simply can't get a regular watch on over top - you need a long strap. And it's a hassel.

Reactions: buddy13
1 - 12 of 12 Posts