WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I must admit I know nothing about the vintage Titus brand, I have recently been mesmerized by them and snagged this one today at an excellent price. It's 38mm in solid 18K gold with a Landeron 48 movement. Can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Gorgeous - and in superb shape again. Looks virtually NOS. That's your second Landeron 48 recently isn't it?

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Hi -

Well, you most *certainly* have an eye for absolutely classic design. The Titus brand is indeed not very well known, but the innards are first rate.

:)

JohnF

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gorgeous - and in superb shape again. Looks virtually NOS. That's your second Landeron 48 recently isn't it?
Yes, it is. I decided the salmon dial wasn't for me so I sold it. The buyer is returning it so I may be selling it again! He said the crown wouldn't disengage the hands so he could not wind it. It was working perfectly for me. :-S

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi -

Well, you most *certainly* have an eye for absolutely classic design. The Titus brand is indeed not very well known, but the innards are first rate.

:)

JohnF
Yes, I will need to do some researching on "Titus."

·
Registered
142 Posts
WOW- tom your titus chrono is simply stunningb-)

titus i believe became titus et solvil, not that it's of much use-just a snippet of info.

regs, johnsantasmile.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts