WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Being North of the Border, I never heard of the Keith Haring or the Foundation established in his memory. After looking up Keith Haring and the foundation named after him, it is nice to see G-Shock's collaboration with the Foundation will be going towards a good cause.

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
I am actually surprised they haven't used his designs before. I was actually thinking about it when someone started a collaborations thread. His work is everywhere these days. Uniqlo practically started a summer clothing line with his art.

Reactions: Tetsu Tekubi

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Those are great, if your about 14! :-d

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I have a headache.

Reactions: ven

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Having a nice watch on the wrist should bring a nice warm feeling, every time you check the time! Those 2 should be covered by long sleeves at all times.............

·
Premium Member
3,575 Posts
Not a fan. Not a fan at all. To any non-WIS they are a Swatch, and I posit to most of us WIS they are a Swatch.

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Wow, I thought Keith Haring was better known ...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
i thought the same esp. for amercians or better yet nyc americans. he was far wider known than other collabs like johnny cupcakes, huf, lrg or the hundreds. tho going by the naivety of pop culture across f17 im really not that surprised :p

·
Registered
12,381 Posts
i thought the same esp. for amercians or better yet nyc americans. he was far wider known than other collabs like johnny cupcakes, huf, lrg or the hundreds. tho going by the naivety of pop culture across f17 im really not that surprised :p
Aren't you the enlightened one~

Never said I didn't know who he was, just don't like the watch.

Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator

1 - 20 of 30 Posts