WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm very ready to buy your Seiko SNDA13 black "Caesar." I've been a hard working father of 4 for years, and it's time to treat myself to something nice that I can wear for decades to come, and ultimately hand down to my son. Also open to buying a Seiko SNA225 or SDWE23, but my heart is set on the SNDA13.

SNDA13wrist.jpg

I don't have a bracelet preference. Hoping to find one on one of the 3 stock offerings.

My PayPal is on stand by, or I can send a Certified Check or Money Order instead.

I'm located in Illinois, USA.

If you or anyone you know has one they'd be willing to part with, I'd appreciate it every day for the rest of my life.

Thanks for your consideration.

-Brian

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SURELY someone has one of these just laying around, collecting dust, and could use the money from selling it for another watch, Christmas presents, etc. Right?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you sell me your SNDA13 I promise you, via mail or scanned jpeg, 4 handmade thank you cards from my kids. Why, you might ask, would you want four handmade thank you cards from my kids? Because they will be the cutest damned things you'll have ever gotten from four little strangers who can't wait for their dad to stop whining about not having that new watch he's been wanting for a while now. And because my kids are pimps with Crayolas and make people cards for the slightest things. One time my daughter made one for our neighbor for not running over her whiffle ball that rolled into the street. And yes, this is one elaborate "bump."

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Please, I beg of you, sell me your SNDA13 or clue me in to someone you may know willing to part with one. I assure you, it will go to the kind of guy you'd like to sell it to. I won't leave it in a glass case. It will be worn hiking, canoeing, camping, fishing, hunting, and will be peeking out from beneath my suit coat every Monday through Friday when I'm on the road selling wines and single malt scotches. In another 40 years I hope it to have a similar life on my son's left wrist, after I hand it down to him when the time is right, just as my father promises to me with his 1969 Omega Seamaster 300. It will never be sold once it's become part of our family. If you're a watch collector, hobbiest, or flipper, please consider selling it to me and do so knowing it won't be a profit making venture, or trade fodder when my interests change, but rather an instant heirloom.

Thanks for your consideration.

-Brian

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Winter's here and my naked left wrist is getting cold.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts