WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 301 Posts
1,023 Posts
We couldn't hold this back any longer, so the information had to leak at Baselworld:

First Look: The Doxa Sub 50th Anniversary Limited Edition › WatchTime - USA's No.1 Watch Magazine

The case is the EXACT dimension as the original 1967 SUB300, the modern additions are the special cut sapphire crystal identical to the first generation plexi and the Chronometer certified movement . And this is just a prototype minor changes to the crystal might occur, HOWEVER, the case, and dial are finalized.

The bracelet does have a slight taper like the original.

Yes, it will use a COSC ETA 2824 movement.

This will be a limited edition of 300 pieces per dial color. Available only for DOXA returning customers

The release will incorporate three models, the Professional, Sharkhunter, and Searambler.

Watches will start shipping in November.

Pre-Order price is $1990.00 with a $500.00 deposit. Regular price will be $2490.00, if we don't sell out during the pre-order!

https://doxasub.com/Order/order.aspx?ID=284

Thank you,
Customer Care
DOXA Watches

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
I scooped you ;-)

I'll take Professional #1 of 300, please :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Order submitted :)

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
I didn't see a way to select model preference in the pre-order link.

1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I didn't see a way to select model preference in the pre-order link.
At this time the Professional is the only model available for pre-order. This leaked out before we were ready! We will make announcements in the next few days. Anyone who wants a Sharkhunter or Searambler please call me toll free 877-255-5017 and I will process your order manually.

Thank you,
Customer Care
DOXA Watches

·
Registered
596 Posts
At this time the Professional is the only model available for pre-order. This leaked out before we were ready! We will make announcements in the next few days. Anyone who wants a Sharkhunter or Searambler please call me toll free 877-255-5017 and I will process your order manually.

Thank you,
Customer Care
DOXA Watches
Sharkhunter pre-orders are also only for returning custmer ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
I would like to order it as first Doxa, is it possible?

Also, are you going to make a Caribbean too?

I wanted to order the 6000T but this one looks more appealing because it's COSC and slightly smaller.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Are we allowed to know the thickness of the case? That would be some good info.

Thanks in advance!
This might sound awkward, but in 6 months of working on the prototype, it actually never came to my mind to check the case thickness, the primary goal was to make the case 100% identical to the first generation DOXA SUB. all I know is that the case is relatively thin compared to all former re-editions and the crystal stands 2.5mm above the bezel. Anyway, I will check the exact case dimensions for you.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
subkrawler said:
I want all three!!:-!
Well, you know what to do then .... put in 3 orders.

I just put in my order ..... if we can pick serial numbers, then #11 please (same as my DWL).
Other numbers that come to mind are 60 (birth year) and 225 (check my username).

Now it will interesting to see how many orders I have in ..... cc-payment was rejected. Tried again with the same result.
Next tried a different card and that one went through with no drama.
Minutes later I get an e-mail / fraud-alert from the first cc-company and I confirmed it was a legitimate attempt.
This could mean that Doxa will receive one / two more payments .....

We'll see; I'm sure I'll get confirmations, one (already received), two or three.

1 - 20 of 301 Posts