4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know there are a lot of tritium fans in the "lume through the night" thread

trasers, marathons etc

.....funny this one hasn't been mentioned

·
Banned
3,758 Posts
Would you really wear a watch with .....

Snoon is strange enough but would you really wear a watch with streefighter on the dial? How about Mortal Combat or something equally as silly?

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Daddel a Dutch friend said my 'handle (bluefish) was (blauvis) in Dutch and while i thought that had a strange but familiar sound to it, this Snoon is just a poor choice for a name. As Yamahaki said, too close to snot. What I picture is some dim, damp basement room, where some poor slob slaves over lists of potential names, and when he thinks, aha, Snoon, his bosses give him a bonus(maybe the first watch they scrounge up) and the brand is born. All they need now is a fake 'histoire'!

paul:-d

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol guys ....I actually dig the multi-color Tritium.....i like it way more than I like the traser line.

as to the name, remember i'm the guy who posted about the "Special Ops" line of watches. I actually considered buying such an absurdity:)

.........but i hear ya;-)

·
Banned
319 Posts
lol guys ....I actually dig the multi-color Tritium.....i like it way more than I like the traser line.

as to the name, remember i'm the guy who posted about the "Special Ops" line of watches. I actually considered buying such an absurdity:)

.........but i hear ya;-)
I dig the look as well and I would love to hear from someone that actually owns one.

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Re: Would you really wear a watch with .....

Snoon is strange enough but would you really wear a watch with streefighter on the dial? How about Mortal Combat or something equally as silly?
I couldn't have said it better......The watch itself is good looking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts