WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is by far my fav Tudor just the right amount of funk. Just picked the grey dial up for the second (third?) time in a trade. Searched the Google for any images of snowflake hands installed but came up empty. Anyone ever seen it with snowflake hands installed, and is this a terrible idea?

Thanks in advance for all you sage guidance.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
IMHO, it should be the other way around. The THC hands should be on the BB Chrono since they are larger near the stem and smaller over the sub dials making them easier to read.
dP

·
Registered
941 Posts
Please don't give Tudor any more ideas for that!

Snowflake hands were fine on the Snowflake Submariners and are great on the Pelagos, but are awful on everything else.

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
This is by far my fav Tudor just the right amount of funk. Just picked the grey dial up for the second (third?) time in a trade. Searched the Google for any images of snowflake hands installed but came up empty. Anyone ever seen it with snowflake hands installed, and is this a terrible idea?

Thanks in advance for all you sage guidance.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
BTW, I was an early adopter of adding the cyclops to mine as well. Looks great on the THC.
dP

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have those hands on my THC Blue rather than the stick type ,I have never seen another blue with them .I think it works really well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts