WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you guys show me your snowflake with a different strap preferably while worn? I'm thinking of getting one and I just want to imagine how other straps will look like on the snowflake.

·
Premium Member
3,871 Posts
Can you guys show me your snowflake with a different strap preferably while worn? I'm thinking of getting one and I just want to imagine how other straps will look like on the snowflake.

·
Premium Member
3,871 Posts
Hmmm not feeling the blue too much.
Really? Ok. This is my favorite strap for it. Definitely going to get one for my Snowflake. The blue matches the seconds hand.. love it.

Anyway, their is another thread in the grand seiko folder that shows tons of pics of the Snowflake on all sorts of straps and also a thread for straps on Grand Seikos.

Reactions: chas58

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really? Ok. This is my favorite strap for it. Definitely going to get one for my Snowflake. The blue matches the seconds hand.. love it.

Anyway, their is another thread in the grand seiko folder that shows tons of pics of the Snowflake on all sorts of straps and also a thread for straps on Grand Seikos.
Yeah or maybe it's because the lines on the strap look crooked. Oh thank you! I'll check them out.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Been playing around with mine. My favorite is the black strap off my Damasko (available with blue stitching too). The texture of the sharkskin (brown below) works well with the dial. The trick with the snowflake is the lugs are so far away from the case, so when I make a strap I make it thick around the lugs so it butts up to the case better (kinda makes an argument for a Nato too)

·
Registered
445 Posts
Yah, leave it like it is. But that white dial helps make it a strap monster, and it is oh so lightweight (and more casual) on a strap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts