WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They Arrived, a used Real Black Mudman and a BNIB Carbon Frog. I have to thank the members on this forum because I would most likely have not bought the Mudman as I couldn't tell if the screen was scratched or if it was just dust.

The Mudman is in good condition aside from a few scratches on the band, which is doesn't matter because I intend this to replace my beat up/dying Raysman as the workhorse.

The Carbon is so nice, I really like the look of it. My only complaint would be it is a little small and would've been better if it was the same size as the dw-8200 series.

Next up on the Hit List is a Black Helios and the dw-8200b-9a. Having serious difficulties finding the dw-8200b-9a, perhaps the members on this forum with 2 or more would be kind enough to sell it (hint to Wah).

Sorry for the pic quality, will take better ones when the GF not around.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There was a BNIB RB Mudman a little over a week ago on Ebay, however it is gone now and there is one on Yahoo Japan Auctions.

Selling for around 400 usd with shipping and including commission to an agent like "From Japan".

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There is a brand new RB Frog on ebay, from a good seller. Bought a froggie from him a while back. Still got 7 days of bidding though, however current price is very low. For those who r keen on one, could be worth monitoring.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts