WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Them boys over on the Tudor forums just gave me the news the Pelagos has a ss back and clasp.

I checked with Citizen and they say the ny0100 I ordered is all Ti.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I am going to need one of them giant inflatable wavy arm guy things when/if I try to get rid of all these Seikos??:rolleyes:

Registered
Casio F-91W
If you have an SKX, Namoki sells a titanium caseback.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Went to the Dr... They didn't really seem to know what they think is causing this... but I guess the Title should have read

"I may be Allergic to all my Seiko's now"

I have no idea now, the Dr. didn't think it was the watch ..but didn't really seem to have any idea what else it was... soooo yeah...

other than a bit of crow.... I guess it could be great news if I don't have to figure out what to do with all these seiko's and all.. I'm honestly still not all all convinced it isn't the seiko's but ????
This is basically what my other allergy chasing experiences have been like, Dr's not thinking it is what you think it is, but not really saying what it is instead...meh..

Registered
Went to the Dr... They didn't really seem to know what they think is causing this... but I guess the Title should have read

"I may be Allergic to all my Seiko's now"

I have no idea now, the Dr. didn't think it was the watch ..but didn't really seem to have any idea what else it was... soooo yeah...

other than a bit of crow.... I guess it could be great news if I don't have to figure out what to do with all these seiko's and all.. I'm honestly still not all all convinced it isn't the seiko's but ????
This is basically what my other allergy chasing experiences have been like, Dr's not thinking it is what you think it is, but not really saying what it is instead...meh..
Im also allergic to 904L steel. Can you please give more details on this 鈥瀎rench cream鈥?

Premium Member
I feel sorry for all of you who have this issue; it has to be very aggravating and disappointing.
If you like their watch designs and don't mind the cost, Damasko watches are nickel-free, both the cases and bracelets. They are either Ice-Hardened or Submarine steel.

I developed an extremely severe reaction to HFCS (high-fructose corn syrup) deacdes back, and now I have to avoid it like the plague. I won't go into gory details; this is a family site.

Registered
If you have a handful of Seikos with 4R35 or 4R36 movements, and the crowns are at 4, convert them to a Namoki Titanium SKX Case with the Titanium Caseback. You would be able to upgrade the glass to Sapphire on all your watches transferring them to a titanium SKX case. So far, there is no titanium bracelet option, so leather or rubber straps would be your only option.

Registered
Casio F-91W
If you have a handful of Seikos with 4R35 or 4R36 movements, and the crowns are at 4, convert them to a Namoki Titanium SKX Case with the Titanium Caseback. You would be able to upgrade the glass to Sapphire on all your watches transferring them to a titanium SKX case. So far, there is no titanium bracelet option, so leather or rubber straps would be your only option.
Ti case is sold out. The Ti caseback still in stock.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts