WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello gang,
I am in the market for a GW-200 series Frogman again. I have had about 5 of these watches(3 GW200 blue base models, 1 Gold defender(ugly!!!!!) and a Black spots Frog) and out of them I always miss my first GW-200 Frogman. I have learned that they discontinued the Basic Blue GW-200 Froggie, but I have got a couple of leads on one so stay tuned.

Now I happen to know that Sunglasses hut and Watch hut in various USA malls were selling the Triple Crown Frogmen through out this year and Casio discontinued them in September. Does anybody know if those mall stores still have any? If so what was the going price on them(i.e. were they marked down etc)

Thanks
Leon

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Hi all,

I'm also looking to add a Frogman to my budding G collection :)

I can't seem to find any sellers (shop or on-line) doing them in the UK.

Can anyone point me the right direction or am I looking at purchasing from abroad?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your info.I think I will be ending up buying a TC Froggie and also getting a new bezal and band in blue to change it over.

I just need to find one

Cheers
Leon

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I fancy one myself, but I'm hanging on as it strikes me this is the obvious candidate for the next watch to get the Multiband 5 treatment.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Do a search on Amazon there's a camera store place that sells the blue TC frogman for about $!60. Sorry, apparently they only have the blue not the red or the green. Or you can do the lazy thing like me and buy the TC frog from Sunglass Hut for $194 USD. :-D

locomoco.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts