WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is sort of like an update from a post I did a while ago asking, if you could own one Seiko, which would it be? I got a lot of awesome answers and really saw the love people had for Seikos. So, without further adieu, my first choice was a Seiko SRP653 aka Baby Tuna aka Limited Edition 50th anniversary diver aka a real heckin chonkasaurus of a watch. From the moment I put it on, it all became clear as to why Seiko is what Seiko is and why they are one of the leading watch makers in affordable watch collecting. I've always loved the Tunas from Seiko and I finally tracked one down and I really want to show it off! It's just a really beautiful watch with a really nice 24 jewel movement that I can already see keeping great time. I'm not as diver crazy as the rest of them, but something about these screamed that this would be my first Seiko watch. Again, I wanted to thank EVERYONE who commented on that post, well over 100 people, and this one's for you. Special shout out to the person who suggested a limited edition diver!
(Less Glare)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congratulations. I caught some Seiko Tuna fevers as well. It was satiated well enough through the acquisition of a Seiko Arnie Reissue.
Awesome! Always glad to see a fellow Tuna enjoyer lol. Nothing really spoke to me from most of Seikos catalog, but I always was partial to these. Lovely to finally have one.

·
367 Posts
This is sort of like an update from a post I did a while ago asking, if you could own one Seiko, which would it be? I got a lot of awesome answers and really saw the love people had for Seikos. So, without further adieu, my first choice was a Seiko SRP653 aka Baby Tuna aka Limited Edition 50th anniversary diver aka a real heckin chonkasaurus of a watch. From the moment I put it on, it all became clear as to why Seiko is what Seiko is and why they are one of the leading watch makers in affordable watch collecting. I've always loved the Tunas from Seiko and I finally tracked one down and I really want to show it off! It's just a really beautiful watch with a really nice 24 jewel movement that I can already see keeping great time. I'm not as diver crazy as the rest of them, but something about these screamed that this would be my first Seiko watch. Again, I wanted to thank EVERYONE who commented on that post, well over 100 people, and this one's for you. Special shout out to the person who suggested a limited edition diver! View attachment 15870047 View attachment 15870307 (Less Glare)
Woah! Chunkasaurus is not far off lol 😆
Enjoy the watch in good health, sir.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts