WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Zelos Mako V3 bronze frost || Casio PRW-7000X || Casio Gulfman GW-9100 || Victorinox INOX Mechanical
544 Posts
Congratulations :)
Soon i Will have One very similar to yours
Srp639
(Not my photo)
25fe745af560e3ca1677ba2cfcf33ea8.jpg

·
Registered
131 Posts
This is sort of like an update from a post I did a while ago asking, if you could own one Seiko, which would it be? I got a lot of awesome answers and really saw the love people had for Seikos. So, without further adieu, my first choice was a Seiko SRP653 aka Baby Tuna aka Limited Edition 50th anniversary diver aka a real heckin chonkasaurus of a watch. (Less Glare)
Good for you! The first nice watch I purchased with my own money was a Seiko analog multi-function semi-dress watch. Nice as in: not something for $30, or a factory-seconds Hamilton from a local outlet (nothing against Hamiltons -- I just never saw a great watch in the bin that I could afford). Seiko has always had a feel for a good subtle design that's attractive without being too showy. Now Seiko is mostly represented in my collection with NH35 movements, but I still like what they do.

I'll bet that Tuna has great lume. Look at those indices...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Good for you! The first nice watch I purchased with my own money was a Seiko analog multi-function semi-dress watch. Nice as in: not something for $30, or a factory-seconds Hamilton from a local outlet (nothing against Hamiltons -- I just never saw a great watch in the bin that I could afford). Seiko has always had a feel for a good subtle design that's attractive without being too showy. Now Seiko is mostly represented in my collection with NH35 movements, but I still like what they do.

I'll bet that Tuna has great lume. Look at those indices...
Thank you! Yeah this is definitely my most expensive watch I have (I'll post my SOTC sometime soon). But I had a pretty big post before asking about what Seiko watch people would want because I had no idea and there's so many to choose from. I remember just seeing the Tunas and falling in love immediately with how big they were and how they remind me of a bulkhead on a sub lol just super cool watch and yes, the lume is CRAZY. The second I step outside it's already lit up.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts