WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of days ago and I went back today and walked out with #116/120 Ball Trainmaster Fahrenheit. I am currently redoing a room in my apt so pics will have to wait a few days but until then here is a cell phone pic.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

The trainmaster bracelet fits wonderfully and is by far the most comfortable bracelet I have right now. I do need to get a NATO for it so that this winter I can wear it on the outside of my jacket and bury the temp needle to the left this winter here in MN. If we get as low as we did last year it should hit somewhere around the -31 mark.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I've never seen a watch with a temp gauge before. That's definitely a beautiful timepiece. And -31?! I was complaining when it hit 20 here in NJ... sheesh.

Congrats on the acquisition :D

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah we get one of the biggest swings in temp in the US. This year on Jan 21, 2011 we hit a low of -20.2F at 6:01 and a high of 3.9F at 23:53 that night. Then on June 7, 2011 at 14:53 we hit a high of 102.0F. That is a swing of 122.2 degrees in less than 6 months. At least it only does the big negative thing a few days a year here. I know other places go a lot lower but big cities and such don't really make it very well there.

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
I think this is the First of these I 've seen out since the release. Looks much better in your picture. Based on my experience when I did the review of the EHC TMT it should be pretty accurate. I took it to the extreme in that review.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I think it's indicating that it is cold outside!

Congrats on the Fahrenheit Oklahoma! The temperature indicator is a very unique and fun complication.

·
Registered
884 Posts
That's a great looking watch...the Applied numbers look great!

·
Registered
895 Posts
|>Yup. Like that a lot. Not a fan of the TM bracelet per se but the watch is a a no brainer and put in on the croc its positively an heirloom piece! Manty congrats on a really sweet pick up!

·
Registered
14,861 Posts
I think this is the First of these I 've seen out since the release. Looks much better in your picture. Based on my experience when I did the review of the EHC TMT it should be pretty accurate. I took it to the extreme in that review.

It's the ghost of Ball watches. Just in time for Halloween. :-d

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Great looking watch, loved the raised silver numerals on the black dial (though I think they could have just left out the date window for this one--not every watch needs a date indicator).

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
though I think they could have just left out the date window for this one--not every watch needs a date indicator.
They do for me to consider them. I just never keep dateless watches. Always seems the minute I put on a watch without it is the day when I need it most. Murphy is sometimes cruel that way!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Stunning watch! The applied numerals are like the ones on the Cleveland Express.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I promised better pictures and here are a few. I played around with my camera for about an hour with my lights and got nothing of quality. Curved crystal gets interesting and I just don't have enough space in my room to start to space things out to get rid of really bad reflections so I will have to take it outside tomorrow and take some with natural light. But if there is one thing a closed room with blackout curtains is good for is darkness. So until I can get out under sunlight here are a couple lume shots to start off with:
Green Black Light Font Night
Just the Trainmaster Fahrenheit

Speedometer Auto part Light Odometer Gauge
The Trainmaster Fahrenheit next to my EHC Spacemaster X-Lume.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts