WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I went on a binge...I bought 6 in the last three weeks! I was staying in LA for a several weeks for an observership at a psych hospital, and I couldn't help myself...and just my luck, on my first day in LA, Chad from the Panerai boutique called me and told me the 318 I was waiting for had come in! Well on to the pics!

I was staying next to Disneyland and saw this cool LE Donald Duck watch!

Then I picked up my first Tissot...

Then I picked up this cool Seiko military...I have a Maratac strap coming for this one!

Then that day I also received my first hamilton...I have always wanted a Frogman, but never thought I would wear it much. But with Bing Cashback, the price was too good to pass up!

Here's the pics of the 318 I had been on the waiting list for!

The Brooklyn Bridge!

And got lotsa cool gifts from Chad! This PAM buying experience was light years better than at Tessorini at the Bellagio(avoid them at all costs!)

And then as an impulse buy, I bought an Ebel 1911 for my gf...I had researched and found that model numbers with x080xxx have a Lemania automatic movement in it rather than the usual 2824! My first Ebel and I love the fit and finish!!! Hope she likes it!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
talk about adding to the collection!!! some nice watches you picked up there. L.A. and Las vegas have a lot of watch stores, i go a little crazy myself when im at either place

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
good stuff there; you've purchased an entire collection in six weeks! way-way kool.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
good stuff! wow, gonna be a hard time deciding which new purchase to wear first! :-d

that Pam and Ebel are really sharp!

·
Banned
7,645 Posts
I'd have to say you titled this thread correctly. You're my kind of collector - buy'em all and sort'em out later. ;-) After all, isn't that why every watch website has a Sales Forum? :-d Great additions! :-!

·
Registered
9,132 Posts
Great shopping spree. Thank you for doing your part to help the economy...................and remember..."he who dies w/ the most watches wins"

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Great watches.. very classy... The PAM is absolutely gorgeous!!! Enjoy!!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Thanks! No idea on the dial size, but the Hammy is a 42mm.
Yeah, thats what I wanted to know. For some reason it looks bigger than the PAM (which I absolutely love by the way :p)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Fantastic Haul!!:-!

Congratulations on your new acquisitions.
I would do the same thing in your place but my
wife would probably have my stuff ready on the
driveway:-d

·
Registered
123 Posts
Love that Hamilton. What do you mean by "Bing Cashback"?

Greg

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love that Hamilton. What do you mean by "Bing Cashback"?

Greg
Bing cashback is this program Microsoft runs to get you to use their search engine. Bing will put the cash back for your purchases into your paypal. For a week they gave 50% cashback at Ashford and TheWatchery...so I got the Hammy for 350 bucks and the Ebel for 500 bucks after cashback. Right now I think Bing cashback is at 10% on ebay.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd have to say you titled this thread correctly. You're my kind of collector - buy'em all and sort'em out later. ;-) After all, isn't that why every watch website has a Sales Forum? :-d Great additions! :-!

Very true! I think the Tissot may find itself on the Sales Corner soon! :-d

·
Registered
85 Posts
I like the Donald Duck watch, it's like the first watch many people would have in their collection!

What was the total cost?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I like the Donald Duck watch, it's like the first watch many people would have in their collection!

What was the total cost?
The Donald Duck watch was $120 at Downtown Disney, its a Limited Edition of 500. My first watch was a seiko Mickey Mouse and I always liked Donald Duck better!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts