WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For as long as I can remember, I've always had at least 1 G-Shock. For the past several years when I would get tired of my current model, I'd just buy a different model, and my current one would become my emergency car watch. Then I would inevitably give it away. Wish I didn't do that.

There are several models that I want, and it'll take time but I'll get them. The hard onew will be vintage though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,250 Posts
Welcome aboard the good ship ‘Black Pearl’ on its eternal voyage seeking out vintage ‘G’s!, judg69

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The vintage Gs that I'm looking for, I don't think are too hard to find. DW6600, DW6000, DW6100, DW8800.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
6600's and 6000's are avail, but are a tad expensive in good condition.
With the 6600, all I care is that the module works fully. I don't mind buying a 6900 just to swap the movement

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
more like a Museum. i could syuff the second floor of the Soho stores "museum" with with many they dont have.
Wow. Thats good info for me to know. If I wonder what one looks like that I've never experienced, you are the guy to ask.

·
Registered
12,377 Posts
Old pics have added a few more that I don't have room for. Working on rearranging things.

A few solo shots of oddball G's.

The last one and the pair of 200's were never sold. The 200's are from 10k runs and the white 6900 were randomly given out to people at the 30th anniversary party in Soho, NYC.

Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator

1 - 16 of 16 Posts