WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I assume the retail stores are closed and they don’t sell directly online.

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
AD's are open here but they haven't had watches for 4 years...unless you want a two-tone 28mm ladies Rolex. :cautious:

But to answer your question...amazing online sellers.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Retail stores in NJ are open but subject to occupancy restrictions. However, I haven't been back to my AD since reopening.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Picked up my 114060 from AD at the end of May. They had reopened a couple weeks prior to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: frtorres87

·
Registered
454 Posts
Closed AD's don't bother me, as I don't go in even when they are open. I buy pre owned and save a lot.

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Reactions: Russ1965

·
Registered
969 Posts
AD's are open here but they haven't had watches for 4 years...unless you want a two-tone 28mm ladies Rolex. :cautious:

But to answer your question...amazing online sellers.
Who knows? Given the shortage of men’s Rolex watches, in a few years we might all be wearing two tone 28 mm ladies Datejusts :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Online offers several options like
  1. The Rolex Forum(s)
  2. Chrono 24
  3. Right here on WUS
  4. EBay (they have some large dealers who sell on there too)

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Online offers several options like
  1. The Rolex Forum(s)
  2. Chrono 24
  3. Right here on WUS
  4. EBay (they have some large dealers who sell on there too)
Also watchrecon.com

This site allows you to find watches on the WUS sales forum, Rolex Forum sales forum, Reddit and others. You simply go on to watchrecon.com and it finds you the watches rather then having to search each watch forum.

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Also watchrecon.com

This site allows you to find watches on the WUS sales forum, Rolex Forum sales forum, Reddit and others. You simply go on to watchrecon.com and it finds you the watches rather then having to search each watch forum.
Yes...........top suggestion that !!!

Unfortunately, they also have watches listed at $99 to bait people into looking at the ad.....................:poop:

·
Registered
885 Posts
ADs open here. But only DJs and DDs on display cases. Like before Covid.

and they call when they get the occasional sports models.

·
Registered
179 Posts
My 114060 was stolen a long time ago. And I thought about replacing it but the market has been horrible. Back then I bought it at a discount I paid around 5K brand new. The lowest priced one available now is around 9K. It is ridiculous. I can't justify spending that much on a mid tier steel watch with no exhibition caseback, high production numbers & mediocre looks. I could buy a GO Panomatic Lunar in Rose Gold or JLC Master Hometime, JLC Master Compressor. Both in GOLD! Hell even a Breguet Transatlantique in Gold. Rolex has been a hyped up brand but the market has gone bananas in the past 5 years. People on YouTube keep saying the word "investment." And that convinces the casual watch buyer to pay thousands over the retail price.

Reactions: Bucks

·
Registered
812 Posts
Got my Explorer I at an AD in person 2 weeks ago.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts