WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke the bezel pip off my Blue Ray II and thought "well, you're not likely replacing just the pip, you'll have to replace the whole bezel", then got to looking online and found that basically no one makes replacement bezels for the BRII, but did find that bezels for the Seiko SKX series were available and that those will fit perfectly on the Blue Ray (the original Blue Ray, not the Blue Ray II)...but I haven't found anything that explicitly says they'll fit the Blue Ray II or that the bezels for the Ray I are identical to those for the Ray II.

So...are they? Can I just buy a Seiko SKX bezel and snap it on my Orient Ray II?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm sorry, what's Yobokies?
Yobokies is a term in reference to a man in Hong Kong that sells custom watch parts. Instead of using an skx bezel which may fit in general but not safely, I would suggest googling how to contact yobokies and order his customer bezel for ray and ray II. The bezel is $58 and that doesnt include the cost of a new insert.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yobokies is a term in reference to a man in Hong Kong that sells custom watch parts. Instead of using an skx bezel which may fit in general but not safely, I would suggest googling how to contact yobokies and order his customer bezel for ray and ray II. The bezel is $58 and that doesnt include the cost of a new insert.
Yup, I figured that out with a bit of googling and did precisely that several days ago along with ordering an insert from DLW. We'll see how it goes (will post pics).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts