WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new SOA looking good on a squished in 24mm europelli baseball. The standard of workmanship is very impressive on this watch (this is my first Kobold).

It would have been nice to have got a signed buckle with the watch I think (in fact I believe the invoice states it *is* signed). This is not a complaint, it just would have been nice!

The applied markers at 12 on my watch are 'off' by a little bit (it happens I guess) and are not parallel (see pic) - should I ask for a fix, or am I being too picky?!?

Thx,

Malc

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Your SOA look's sweet on that 24mm! Your markers at the 12 aren't that noticable to me. Did your strap come with a tube? If so did you use it? I bought a 22mm strap w/tube & can't get the Kobold screw to fit thru the hole.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
1. Great lume shot.

2. The Europelli looks terrific.

3. The misalignment of the "12 o'clock" markers would drive me absolutely batty (yes, I can see it). Personally, I'd send it back, and FWIW I doubt that you'd get any grief from Mike, Dan, or Ed should you decide to do so. However, if this option doesn't appeal to you, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands, and thus remove the offending item from your line of site. Gratis, naturally ('cuz I'm that kind of guy...).

Regards,
Adam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts