WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I've seen three or four dials available on the Spirit Of America's. (SOA)
There is a black one.
There is a standard gray one.
The gray with numbers.
The POP special edition. The pop corn dial.
There may even be a blue one?
I thought I saw a red dial here on WUS before. The Kobold tour photos.
What I was wondering if you guys (and Liz) could post some photos of the different dials. I just re-purchased a SOA and I'm thinking about doing something different. I'm a visual kinda guy. Thanks! Troy :)

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Troy
I don't own a SOA (yet)....so I can't help you out with the picturesw...but good luck and I look forward to whatever ya gonna do.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Troy --

I believe the options are as follows:

- The original gray
- The 'Mother of Pearl' (shown on the web site)
- Black
- Arctice Blue
- Red
- White

There are a few personalized ones (like the art one you mention), but I think they are truly one-of-a-kind.

With help from Dan and Michelle, I recently sent in my SOA (gray dial) to have it fitted with a red one for my wife's birthday next week. Red is her favorite color, and she likes the SOA a good bit (e.g., she has asked to wear on occasion), so I am hoping this will be a very nice surprise for her. However, I am too selfish to give up all rights to the SOA, which I really, really like; I'm sure I will ask her to wear it many times.

I'll post some pictures when it arrives.

Thanks.
John

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any photos of the red dials? I did find a old post with the blue.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Troy:

Here's a photo of the red dial next to the MOP dial. Sorry it's not great image quality - its a very small portion of a much larger image.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Troy:

Here's a photo of the red dial next to the MOP dial. Sorry it's not great image quality - its a very small portion of a much larger image.
Thanks! That is the first red dial I've ever seen on Kobold. If anyone has one in red please post some shots. I'm trying to decide if I want red or blue put on the one I just re-purchased. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts