WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas!

Have any of you new SOA owners put the watch on an alligator strap like on the Kobold site? I'm contemplating getting either the Di-Modell or Sirtoli. Do any of you guys have experience with either one of these straps? Know of any good places to get high quality alligators?

Thanks in advance and enjoy the holiday!
Tim

·
Registered
205 Posts
If you are looking for a high quality alligator stap, Mike has the nicest one I,ve ever seen. He wears it on his "POP" SOA. He said he got it from a small company in Germany. I,m sure he'll either order you one or tell you how to if you drop him an inquiring e-mail. Happy Holiday.
Regards, Keith

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I am thinking about that as well. I actually ordered a cheap one, just to test the look. This is the one that has caught my eye....:

http://www.watchband.biz/pd-1346321813.htm?defaultVariants=search0_EQ_Auburn%20matte_AND_search1_EQ_18%20mm_AND_search2_EQ_M-Regular_AND_search3_EQ_Gold_AND_{EOL}&categoryId=0

It is the Bionic from Hirsch. I really like their bands and this one looks amazing. If anyone has seen this or has had one, I would love any opinions.
Thanks
AL

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Tim, Merry Christmas! I have a nice quality blue alligator from Lonestar in Texas and I really think it's beautiful quality and a value at about $100. Looks great on the Endurance II. Regards,

Bob

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keith,

Thanks for the heads up. Mike said they expect more of these straps in January. They are out of stock right now. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Best wishes,
Tim

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Al, thanks for the great link. They have some beautiful straps. Although I'm not sure if the Bionic is my cup of tea. It looks a little....well....scaly to me. Many, many fine options though.
Best regards,

Tim

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Bob,
I noticed Walt from Lonestar has a 22/22 Panerai style strap in Alligator that might work too. Too many options,....

Best wishes,

Tim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts