WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrats! That is a very nice color combo for the GA1000. What is the actual Casio stock number for this watch?

·
Registered
53 Posts
The model is the ga1000 8a.
The more I wear it the more I like it.
Indeed! found one on Ebay yesterday and had to buy it! I wasnt a fan of the GA-1000 initially, but I really like this color combo.

Reactions: showtime240

·
Registered
53 Posts
My GA1000-8A just arrived today from a seller in Arizona on Ebay. I have to say, in many ways I like this watch a lot better than my GW4000-1A, in that with the addition of the two digital displays it is much easier to navigate the various functions and to know what mode you are in. I almost never use any of the supplemental functions on my GW4000, for this reason....The compass is very fast-updating and neat to play with. This watch wears on the wrist (my opinion) with the exact same "feel" as the GW4000 in terms of size, weight, height off the wrist... If this watch were solar/atomic, that would just be the icing on the cake. I really do like that it utilizes the same type of strap as used on the GW4000. The illumination seems to be very good on the GA1000.

b9a326de-0771-4cf5-b7b5-ea0de38fb719_zpsb741d062.jpg

Reactions: Chrisek

·
Registered
842 Posts
Didn't really like this model until I saw this post showing this color combo. It looks really good, nice score!

And, how did you ever get away with picking that up on your wife's birthday trip?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Didn't really like this model until I saw this post showing this color combo. It looks really good, nice score!

And, how did you ever get away with picking that up on your wife's birthday trip?
Well she got to shop way more than me lol..... lets just say her sales tax was more than this watch....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts