WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

DEEP PURPLE DAYNIGHT T-100 TRITDIVER AUTOMATIC 500M/1650FT

I am selling this for my brother, who bought it brand new from Deep Purple. It’s in excellent operating and physical condition, with just a very few very minor smudges. I could not find any scratches on the watch. He lost the case and paperwork, but at least kept the outer paper box.

This is the blue dial version and as such is a very attractive timepiece.

The watch includes the original Deep Blue NATO/ZULU type strap, as pictured. I could never figure out how to properly thread these through the lugs. The strap is in excellent condition, quite long, and will accommodate up to an approximately nine-inch wrist.

Thanks go to an eagle-eyed potential buyer, who pointed out that the small triangle and ball-shaped pip at the twelve o’clock position on the bezel is missing. I did not notice this until it was pointed out to me. In my opinion it does not detract very much at all from the watch. My low price reflects the missing part, which is a design feature that does not affect the operation of the watch in any way.

Here is a description of its features, which I copied and pasted from the Internet:

DEEP PURPLE DAYNIGHT T-100 TRITDIVER AUTOMATIC 500M/1650FT

Specifications:

Band Width: 22mm
Case Shape: Round
Case Back: Solid
Case Measurements: 44mm
Case Thickness: 16mm
Movement Type: Automatic
Movement: Seiko NH 35
Movement COA: Japan
Dial Color: Blue
Dial Material: Enamel
Luminous Features: Tritium tubes
Bezel Type: Uni Directional
Crystal Type: Sapphire
Crown Type: Screw Down
Water Resistance: 500 meters
Complications: Date, Tritium Tubes
Bezel Material: Ceramic
Bezel Color: Black
Display Type: Analog

I have sold several watches on this site, with excellent feedback. My eBay ID is "cga" and I have 880+ all perfect positive feedback since 1997.

$150 firm, shipped to the USA-48, after all fees. No trades please.

Please contact me at [email protected] and NOT through the WUS messaging system. Thank you.

Watch Analog watch Gauge Watch accessory Clock
Gas Nickel Jewellery Metal Circle
Purple Tartan Rectangle Communication Device Gadget
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Electric blue
Rectangle Font Electric blue Slope Fashion accessory
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Material property
Plant Sleeve Tree Eyewear Font

1 - 16 of 16 Posts