Specs:
WR: 300-Meters
Automatic ETA 2893-A2 movement with date function and GMT hand
Sapphire crystal, front and case back
Unidirectional rotating 24 hour bezel
GMT hand for second timezone or 24-hour indication
Screw-in crown
Solid stainless steel case– bead blasted
Solid link bracelet with screwed links, fold-over deployment buckle and divers extension (20 mm wide between the lugs and 3 mm thick) – bead blasted to match case

How big?
Diameter: 40 mm (without crown), height: 13 mm, 20 mm lugs

You get:
Outer protective box, inner leather traveling case, original purchase card, instruction sheet, original MarcelloC dial and hand set, three links and two extra sets of spring bars.

The other things:
This watch has only been worn twice since its bead blast. Movement overhauled in August 2010. As such it’s a very easy TZ Excellent. No visible marks anywhere except two very, very minor ones where the clasp hits the bracelet.

Excellent build, very-solid, substantial, unique wrist presence. The watch has had a MKII dial and hand set installed and glows all night. The date wheel has not been removed in case you want to revert it back to its original dial. Super smooth winding.

Very sorry but this is a CONUS only sale. No trades please. Low-ballers will not be answered. I ship your carefully packed watch via USPS priority with delivery confirm, usually the same day or the next. Paypal to confirmed address.

Asking $550

You can reach me at [email protected]. I am a long-time buyer/seller. I will be off and online most of the weekend, so I will answer emails and accept offers according to date/time stamp.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts