Tang Buckle included!

Worn only 3-4 times, for a few hours each
time, since brand new! Never even
been
worn out of the house.

A few of my WUS References & Feedback:
References and Feedback

Great Fratello article on SBGJ201:
Why I Bought The Grand Seiko SBGJ201 (And Love It)

Newest GSFS02a.jpg

Stock photos for reference:

Specs from Grand Seiko site:

SBGJ201 | COLLECTIONS | Grand Seiko

Current events catching up with me these days. Sadly, need to thin the herd and only keep a few watches. (My most natural state is having only a few total watches, anyway.)

I absolutely love this one, my second ever Grand Seiko, and the one that was supposed to be with me for all days. I’m letting it go now, with hopes I can get back into one sooner than later.

I bought this brand new, in the fall of 2020, meaning only months ago, and sized it and wore it around the house for a combined, maybe 6-8 hours. Because of current events, I have never even worn it outside.

It‘s very close to brand new. I confidently rate this a solid 96%+ condition. There are a few very faint lines here and there, and maybe minuscule signs of “wear” on the underside of the lugs, from trying a few straps, and sizing the bracelet. That’s about it. Totally unpolished, no touch-ups, whatsoever. No dings or dents or real scratches or any damage. It’s in truly excellent condition.

The best way to describe the condition of this watch, is... It’s a brand new watch that’s been worn, indoors while watching TV, a few different times, for a few hours each time. I will have paid many hundreds of dollars, for the privilege; you luck out and get this watch for a great price! 👍🏻

MSRP: $6,300. I’m asking $5,230, $4,880 Just reduced to only: $4,780 obo, shipped via USPS Priority Express, fully insured, and including all PayPal fees. CONUS only. PayPal addresses only.

No trades at this time. Thank you.

While I only keep a few key pieces at a time, I have been active in this and other forums for over a decade, and I’ve tried (and sold off) a couple of hundred watches, at this point. I have never had a single bad experience as a seller. I have worked very hard, to be able to say this. As we all say, “Buy the seller,” whenever possible. I stand by all of my deals, so please buy with total confidence. 👍🏻

I am choosing to deal with experienced members with references only. If you don’t hear back from me, no offense, but I’m sticking to my rules on this one. Thanks for your consideration.

Thanks for your consideration. Thank you, WUS.

👍🏻

PS: I am now throwing in a brand new, unused, high-end and handmade ABP (Atelier du Bracelet Parisien) Calfskin Strap with Genuine Rubber Lining (19/16 mm), with brand new OEM Grand Seiko 16 mm Tang Buckle. Included in the package.

·
Premium Member
7,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
May be willing to trade for:

1) JLC Navy SEALs Alarm
2) Seiko SLA037 / SLA017

Thanks. 👍🏻

·
Premium Member
7,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Reasonable, real-world, offers considered. Let’s find this pristine piece a new home...!

Thanks, WUS.

👍🏻

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
This is a dang nice GS. If I had the available funds, I would have snapped this up already.

——————————
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts