WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Said to be a true future icon, but most would argue that it has already attained that status. The latest iteration of the 1968 dive watch, with objectively better elements like sapphire crystal with inside AR, zirconia ceramic bezel, Lumibrite SG 2200 application, magnetic resistance, and the updated bombproof 8L35 calibre.

Barely worn. Full kit with boxes, cards, etc. Comes with StrapCode oyster bracelet made for this watch (accepts original Seiko fat bars); OEM rubber strap and bracelet included and barely worn and in excellent condition. Watch is in excellent condition! All function is perfect, and all alignment spot-on. Time keeping is excellent and incredibly stable: +5 seconds on or off my wrist.

You can’t get a more perfectly built high-end Seiko diver that’s iconic and destined to be a future classic. Incredible presence in the wrist yet incredibly wearable. Let this watch grow old with you, on all the adventures you’ll have.

This watch is only a few months old and had minimal wrist time... spends its life mostly in the watch case. Never seen a drop of water. Pricing it super low to move... lowest on the Internet for this killer watch in excellent overall condition.

More info and specs:

Professional Review:

Exceptionally low price for an SLA021 that’s only several months old:

$1995——> $1895 PayPal and I’ll ship this SLA021 MM300 to your door.

Added, pictures taken just now with full package (please excuse superficial dust; the watch is perfectly clean):

I’ve done hundreds of deals here with 100% positive feedback.

Please PM me here or email me at: [email protected]

——————————
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the trade offers but this is for sale only. BUMP

——————————

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still available.

——————————

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excellent condition. Still available.

——————————

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available.

——————————

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price drop. Lowest price anywhere for an SLA021 that’s only several months old and in excellent condition, functionally and aesthetically. Worn minimally, so darn-near LNIB. $1895

Still available.

——————————

·
Registered
726 Posts
Price drop. Lowest price anywhere for an SLA021 that’s only several months old and in excellent condition, functionally and aesthetically. Worn minimally, so darn-near LNIB. $1895

Still available.

——————————
PM sent. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts