WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD is a brand new GW-M5610B-1, with a brand new bezel from a GW-M5600BC-1JF, and a brand new band from a standard GW-M5600. Everything was swapped out with the OE Casio parts immediately after the watch was shipped to me, but unfortunately after all that, I was not happy with the way the watch fit my arm, so it was never worn out of the house. Very cool watch, and I am very unhappy that I cannot keep it, but it has been sitting in a drawer and needs to go get some wrist time from some lucky buyer. I am looking for $125 shipped within the CONUSA (will ship overseas at buyers expense). No trades at this time. Please PM me with any ?'s. Thanx!

Some Specs:

• 1/100-second stopwatch - Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99" - Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
• 12/24-hour format
• Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
• Approx. battery operating time - 10 months on Rechargeable Battery (Operating period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) - 26 months on Rechargeable Battery (Operating period when stored in total darkness with the Power Save function ON after full charge)
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• Battery power indicator
• Button operation tone on/off
• Countdown timer - Measuring unit: 1 second - Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours(1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
• Daily alarms - 5 independent daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
• Electro-luminescent backlight - Full auto EL light, afterglow
• Hourly time signal
• Power Saving (Turns off the display when the watch is left in the dark)
• Regular timekeeping - Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
• Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
• Solar powered
• Time Calibration Signals - Station name:DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) Frequency:77.5 kHz - Station name MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz - Station name WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz - Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga) - Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) Frequency: 68.5 kHz
• Time calibration signal reception - Auto receive up to six* times a day (Remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)*5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
• Manual receive
• Last time received display
• World Time - 29 time zones (48 cities + Universal Coordinated Time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
• Size of case / total weight - 46.7 X 43.2 X 12.7 mm / 51.7 g

1 - 3 of 3 Posts