WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
== SOLD 07 October 2021 ==

Heading outside to build a fence or chop wood? Put away your automatic and strap this handsome fella on your wrist. This is a great watch that can take a beating on your wrist without you even knowing it's there. The Ti case material makes this watch extremely light weight and the small lug-to-lug dimension and curved lugs will make it hug and love your wrist. The readability is impressive and the sapphire crystal upgrade with AR coating steps it up a notch. This is a wonderful watch for the price and many of you know it's surprisingly hard to find a good 38-mm quartz "tough watch" out there.

I'm selling it because I recently tried out a G-Shock for the first time鈥nd you probably know how that goes. 馃槈

There are a few small signs of wear on the case-back that are difficult to discern with the naked eye; the condition is excellent to near-mint. The sapphire crystal is flawless and the black Cordura strap is unworn, but previously mounted on the watch.

Movement: Japanese quartz, Epson VX32G
Crystal: Sapphire
Case Material: Titanium
Case Diameter: 38 mm
Case Height: 10 mm
Lug Width: 20 mm
Lug-to-Lug: 43 mm
WR: Screw-down crown with 100 m water-resistance

Ships via insured USPS service with required signature in the United States. eBay and WUS feedback is available under my same username, where I've had 120+ positive transactions and a 100% positive rating. I would be willing to discuss international shipping options and happy to answer any questions about the watch. Thanks for looking!
Watch Analog watch Clock Rectangle Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Silver

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Watch Analog watch White Light Clock

Watch Analog watch Silver Watch accessory Clock

Watch Wood Gadget Audio equipment Watch accessory

Watch Gauge Clock Watch accessory Measuring instrument

Product Rectangle Font Material property Box

1 - 5 of 5 Posts