WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I'm eyeing a larger purchase, so unfortunetly i have to let a few watch box queens go. I hate selling, if I could rationalize keeping it, I would. So here goes....

Circa 1970 Accutron Deepsea, tuning fork, inner rotating bezel, new battery as of 3/28, about 41mm without the crown, 20mm lugs, wears big and chunky, very modern.

$550 paypaled and shipped with tracking, CONUS only

The watch was serviced by Accutrons.com February 2015, I wore it on and off the first year. After about 15 months it was still going strong but I took the battery out ( figuring it was overdue for a change) and put the watch in my watch box where it's basically been since then. At the service a very gentle case polish was performed. The second hand had faded to yellow, so it was repainted to the correct color. The case back is engraved and shows scratches, other than that, there is a hairline scratch on the lower right lug, it's hard to photograph, shows as a darker line in the close up photo. It's not very noticeable, but just trying for full disclosure. No other major scratches or dings. The inner bezel functions perfectly but shows some fading. Please let the pictures be your guide.

The watch is on an Obris Morgan strap ( nice for the money, just don't expect isofrane quality). If your looking here, you probably know how nice this watch presents on a NATO or bracelet!

I've bought several watches on WUS, (seiko Tuna, Sumo and others) all were painless transactions. I also buy and sell on EBay under shelleyaf715 (432%100)

IMG_0119.JPG
IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0125.JPG
IMG_0118.JPG
IMG_0122.JPG
IMG_0123.JPG

IMG_0121.JPG
IMG_0127.JPG
IMG_0128.JPG
IMG_0129.JPG
IMG_0124.JPG

If You're looking for a vintage Accutron , here's one ready to go with a clean bill of health, all it needs is a wrist.
Please PM any questions
Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 1970 Bulova Accutron Deepsea 666 "snorkel" serviced $550 shipped

Sold
Thank you Watchmenow40 and thank you WUS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts