WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a super nice 2016 Omega Speedmaster professional aka Moonwatch. This was purchased from Watchmaxx June 2016 and is model 311.30.42.30.01.005. It still has warranty through them until June 2018(their warranty card included).

The watch is in excellent condition as you can see and keeps time within specs. What you get is the watch as well as the pictogram card, sleeve, instruction manual, hang tag and watchmaxx warranty card. It comes on a 20mm Hadley Roma leather strap. I will also include an original brand new 18mm Omega buckle. I have to yet to receive the Omega tang buckle but will send it once it gets here which should be soon. This watch is in excellent condition!!!.

The serial number starts with 875 which is a very late serial number and is a mid 2016 production date so this watch won't need servicing for many years!.(something you have to consider when purchasing a Speedmaster). I'm asking $2295 for a quick sale wired or paypal plus fees. I really had no plans of selling this watch but need the funds for another hobby. I've been around these forums for many years and have many references buying and selling. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts