WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
::SOLD! THANKS WUS AND BUYER!::

A few months back I bought this from a seller on eBay. When it arrived, the crystal promptly fell out. I don't think it was a case of seller misrepresentation, so I just let it slide thinking I'd take care of the problem and all would be well. In the end, I never got around to getting the crystal seen to, and it's been sitting in my watch drawer since. As far as I have been able to tell, the only "problem" with the watch is a loose crystal and a decent ding on said crystal. It seems mechanically sound and cosmetically in good nick for a watch of its age and origin. I'm only asking to get my purchase price back, so am pricing it at a firm $30 shipped via USPS First Class (will come well padded) to members in the US.
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
Ooops!
7.JPG
The scuff might buff out with polywatch, I'm not sure.
8.JPG
You can have a look at my eBay profile to get an idea of my trading reputation spaceagesoul on eBay I covet my reputation for honesty, so I strive to list things as accurately as possible.

Again, I'm asking $30 shipped to the US. I'm not really interested in trades unless you've a Seiko Alpinist you'd like to do an even trade with. ;-)

Thanks for looking!

Randy

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 80's Vostok Komandirskie CCCP Soviet Era $30 Shipped (to US members)

Watch has sold! Thanks to Watchuseek and the buyer!

Randy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts