WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Watch is already sold outside WUS. Thanks!

I am fund raising again! Up for your consideration is an almost new Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Day-Date Chronograph Ref CV2A10.BA0796 . . The watch is only 1month old after being purchased just last month. It is in excellent condition as in the photos and will come in the complete set. Some original unremoved plastic is still in the bracelet and the sapphire display back. This is the 43mm Carrera model.
Wallace Bishop is a recognized GENUINE AUTHORIZED RESELLER and SERVICE CENTRE in Australia so the warranty is genuine and this is not a black market model. I have references here on WUS and 100% on eBay.Because of the age and condition of the watch, I will price it well at USD 2,190 Paypaled and Shipped to your doorstep via Express EMS. Far Cry from the 4k +++ original priceemail me directly for a faster response at
SOLD

Because of the urgency to sell, this watch is also listed elsewhere. As always, first to pay wins. No reserve.
Thanks for looking! 00.jpg 0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts