WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please read the entire description. For sale is my Alpina Startimer Pilot - 44mm with the gunmetal case color and gray dial. The watch is in excellent cosmetic condition with no marks on the case, case back, or crystal. I have never worn the OEM black leather strap with contrast white stitching and signed buckle so it's in like new condition. I believe this model has the SW-200 movement.

When the crown is unscrewed, it pops out firmly to the first position. Handwinding in that position feels very smooth. Quick set date operation in the second position works fine. Hacking and time setting in the third position also work as they should. When screwing the crown back down, it seems to barely catch the threads and, when it does, the crown will only screw down between a quarter and a half turn until it's tight against the case.

The watch runs and, manually timed, is about -3 seconds per hour. All functions work as described above but the crown issue will need to be addressed at some point and the pricing takes that into consideration.

$95 with PayPal payment and Priority Mail shipping to the US only. The watch, strap, and instruction manual only will ship in a USPS Small Flat Rate Priority Mail box. Please PM with any questions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts