WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anonimo Professionale GMT watch - limited edition.

This is the Waffle dial version of the Professionale GMT, a very rare piece with less than 50 believed to have ever been produced out of a total run of 300 GMT watches.

Beautiful piece with casework that needs to be seen to be believed. I personally think it is the best in the business, and if you've ever seen one in person then I'm sure you'll agree.

I'm the third owner of this watch, which was bought new in 2012 from Govberg Jewelers.

Retail of the piece was $8950 USD - grab yourself a bargain.

It is in very nice condition, with a few minor nicks and scuffs on the bezel, and a few other minor marks around the lugs and a scuff under the strap from where it has rubbed on the case. The images form part of the description, so please ensure you look through them all carefully.

All functions work perfectly, and watch keep great time.

What's in the box?

• Anonimo Professionale GMT watch
  • Papers
  • Instruction Manual
  • Inner box
  • Outer box

Watch will come with either the near-new cream Kodiak featured in the images, or the heavier used Kodiak black as seen in the last image, let me know what you'd prefer.

Watch can be inspected prior to purchase if you're in Australia, and feel free to shoot across any question you may have.

Plenty of references here and 100% feedback on that Auction site.

Price: $3600 AUD

Cheers,

Dane

Attachments

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Anonimo Professionale GMT Waffle Dial

May trade on Ochs Und Junior, Linde Werdelin, Rolex 5513 / 14060.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Up we go.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

SOLD - thanks WUS.