WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Watch is sold.

Reduced because I sold some watches yesterday on eBay so you get that money knocked off here.

Pretty much every bell and whistle you can imagine - and the watch will arrive fully charged - Watch is the 42mm Sport 7000 Gray Aluminum - and has the $69 "no fault" two repair/replace Apple Care Plus warranty for another 20 months. Base watch and strap are "Like New in Box". Most "extras" are NIB. I've looked at hundreds of eBay listings for these - this is by far the most comprehensive "package" available anywhere.

Watch is running the WatchOS 2.0 - with all the cool new features. (will ship set to factory original specs)

I bought two of these planning to swap from one to the other before learning yesterday that it takes 20 minutes to "un-synch and re-synch" from one watch to the other so I'm just going to get an analogue for my right wrist overnight.

Comes with:
  1. Full original box, papers, 24" magnetic charging cord and original plug
  2. $69 Apple Care extended warranty until September 2017 - includes "accidental damage" (linked to the watch serial number, so no transfer required)
  3. Both original black straps - one short and one medium/long
  4. Spiffy bamboo combination (new in box, unopened) watch/phone/ipad desk stand (I bought two and this is the best organizer I've ever used)
  5. Lunatik (think Otterbox) watch case and strap in gray - if you are worried about damage to your watch? This thing is a tank. It uses hex screws to hold the 28mm strap, which just happens to be the same size as Seven Friday and Diesel watches - and there are 734 listings for aftermarket leather and rubber choices in that size on Ebay.
  6. Shiny silver and matte silver plastic Griffith watch covers (matches the bracelet below)
  7. Two pack (unopened) ArmorSuit Militaryshield 42mm screen protector
  8. *Pair of strap adapters to fit any 24mm watch bracelet/strap - drilled lugs with spring bars for ease of use.
  9. Clixsy 24mm stainless steel bracelet and adapters
All the "extras" add up to almost $200 in value, and one use of the Apple Care if you smash the face pays for the whole thing.

And with all the case protection options? You'd really have to work at it to hurt this.

I originally planned on having two Apple watches and rotating them, but discovered yesterday that swapping from one to the other takes 20 minutes, so one is going out the door.

I'm asking $375 for the whole mess shipped CONUS only. (Edit Friday 9PM - just sold some dead LL Bean watches on eBay so price lowered here and there...at this point? All the extras are almost free) Pretty much every "worthwhile" accessory I could find after spending hours doing all the research. The only ONE thing I'd suggest is an Orzly rubber nightstand, I have one and it ain't going out the door. (really nice)

Trades? Pretty much only looking for a Tag Heuer something or another. I have a line on an automatic model 4000 for $400 locally, so you'll really have to step up to beat that. But I'd take any quartz Aquaracer or Formula 1 except for the silly red ones. Bracelet required on any trade.

PayPal only - direct email [email protected]

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: FSOT: Apple Sport watch with a ton of extras + Apple+ Care to 9/2017 Full kit $475 shipped CONUS

Bump and reduction to $375 shipped - stack up all the goodies, almost two years of service, and try to find a more complete package anywhere. Completely worry free, and a gazillion strap choices.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FSOT: Apple Sport watch with a ton of extras + Apple+ Care to 9/2017 Full kit $475 shipped CONUS

Bump for last price reduction - this is a killer deal with the service contract and extras...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts