WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD*********THANKS WUS is my Aquadive bathyscape 100M.I know there are not many produced, making this a limited edition. And when they are gone , they are gone and might be hard to find. Only wore the watch twice indoor, it is in Brand new MINT Condition!, I would say 98% or better condition No scratches or marks that I can see. It has just been sitting in the box and never really had a chance to really wear it but I have a habit of flipping watches, also need the money to fund a Grail purchase. It has a gourgeous dial (it has a mirror like finish, one of the best made dial I have ever seen) Scratch free Bezel and Markers have a shimmering effect when any source of light hits it. Lume is pretty Awesome. Comes with original Aquadive shiny black case, warranty card, certificate, extra set of springbars in glass vial, and also comes on a 22mm black Isofrane with RS stainless steel buckle, which is also in MINT! Retail on this watch is $1,990.00, I am selling it for $1200, REDUCED $1100 Shipped within CONUS and I will take care of the Paypal fees also. Lowballer will be politely Ignored, and I am not interested in any Trades at this Time. I have Bought & Sold may watches on this forum wih references if needed.

Here are the Specs....... Pics will be up soon.
Case
German made and CNC machined Solid Stainless steel case, Stainless steel screw down case back. Limited edition of 500 pieces engraved ***/500. 43 mm diameter excluding crown, 49 mm from lug to lug, 15mm height. Water – resistant to 1000 meters (3300 feet). Integrated automatic Helium Release Valve (HRV) at 6 o'clock.
Movement
Swiss Made ETA 2836-2 , Hours, minutes, sweep second, Self-winding mechanism with ball bearing rotor, Date, corrector, Stop second device Regulator system ETACHRON and regulator corrector, 28.800 vibrations per hour; 4 Hz.25 Jewel, adjusted in 5 positions with an individual certificate that accompanies each watch.
Bezel
43mm stainless steel uni-directional rotating bezel, 120 clicks, laser-cut ratcheting spring, scratch-free Ceramic insert, engraved with elapsed time markings. 31mm Sapphire crystal
Strap :22mm Black Isofrane
Weight: 130 grams excluding strap.
Warranty: 2 year limited warranty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts