WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD*** is my excellent condition Archimede Pilot 42 with logo dial and no date. The watch features the ETA 2824-2 movement and heat blued steel hands, AR coated sapphire crystal and BGW9 blue lume on dial and hands. The movement runs +5 to +6 seconds per day on the wrist, YMMV due to wearing habits and resting position, winding and setting are smooth and positive. The diamond push/pull crown is a thing of beauty and offers positive grip for winding and setting, the Ickler case has some minor micro scratches on the sides, bezel and behind the lugs from strap changes and WR of 5 atm. The sapphire crystal is mark free, pardon the dust particles in the pictures as I did wipe it before but some still show up. The watch will come full kit with warranty paper signed and dated Aug 2018, and excellent OEM black rivet pilot strap that features a signed double pushbutton stainless deployment clasp. Price is $475.00 USD OBO PayPal and shipped CONUS only, no trades please. PM me with any questions and check my feedback on the forum, now on with the pictures!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts