WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
watch is sold

Please note that I can only accept PayPal from a verified account and only ship to a PayPal verified address within the continental USA.

I just took this watch in trade and I guess I’m just not a pilot watch guy. This is a very lightweight watch (titanium) and keeps very accurate time. Currently out of stock at Island Watch, this watch sells for $435. I am asking updated to $230 for this one, which includes shipping within the continental USA and I also pick up the PayPal fees.

Please note the marks on the case edge at the “3” and the “6”. The marks on the “3” area caught part of the crystal edge. Also note that the crystal has some hairline scratches near this same area that I am unable to pick up with a camera. I think the price reflects these scrapes.

Specs from the Island Watch page are as follows

Movement: Swiss ETA 2824-2 Automatic
Case: Light weight titanium, 41mm x 11.7mm thick.
Back: Screw-in Exhibition back
Crystal: Hardened Mineral
Band: Black leather, white stitching, buckle closure. 20mm.
Water Resistant: 50 meters
Warranty: 2 Years
Watch does NOT come with the nylon strap in the pictures, only the black leather.

Please send me a PM with any questions or with requests for additional pictures. I have done my best to accurately represent the watch, but please before you buy. I have plenty of feedback on the forum.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Aristo Titanium Case Watch 5H67TI Swiss ETA 2824-2 Automatic Aviator Watch

bump at $275

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Updated PRICE Aristo Titanium Case Watch 5H67TI Swiss ETA 2824-2 Automatic Aviator Watch

Bump and price reduction to $255

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
SOLD Aristo Titanium Case Watch 5H67TI Swiss ETA 2824-2 Automatic Aviator Watch

Watch is sold.

Up and Labor Day Weekend reduction to $215.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts