WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let me start by saying that this watch is truly fantastic. I wore it regularly for the past 10 months. I recently picked up a Ti Seamaster which has been dominating my wrist and likely won't get bumped for a while. My A2 looks so sad sitting in my winder and as I pass he begs me to swim or go fishing with him. . . so it is time to find him a new home. I bought this used on the forum and sized the bracelet but wore it exclusively on a Bonetto Cinturini 270 which is included. This is not a safe queen but it is in quite good condition given how often I wore it. I'd say the bezel insert shows the most wear (I believe Armida sells replacement inserts). There are nicks on the left and right side of the lume pip, a little pit on the 9 marker, and some faint scratches around the 35, 40, and 45 markers (hard to capture). The case is in good shape. The lugs have scratches due to strap changes. The domed sapphire is flawless and creates a nice vintage flare. The bracelet was worn by the previous owner so there are light swirlies and desk diving scratches on the links and clasp. The Cuda strap appears to be unworn. The ETA 2824-2 is running strong and accurate. The crown screws down, winds, and sets time as it should. The bezel also operates as it should. Overall an excellent option for budget friendly diver. For those unfamiliar with Armida I have pasted the specs from their website below. This sale is limited to the US. I am not interested in trades. I am looking for $375 OBO via PayPal (fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping on me). Low ballers will be ignored. I have plenty of positive feedback on the forum so look me up as I will do the same with you. PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

ARMIDA A2 ETA

We are offering this version with a Swiss ETA 2824

This movement is well known as an excellent and very reliable movement.

The ETA 2824 features: 25 Jewel - automatic winding - power reserve is about 40h when fully charged - second stops when crown pulled out .

- 316l stainless steel case brushed
- All silver hands
- C3 lumed hour markers and hands, bezel dot BGW9
- 42 mm case diameter
- 43mm bezel diameter
- Lug to lug 51mm
- Lug distance 22mm
- Height 14.8mm
- Sapphire crystal 3mm domed
- Anti reflective coating on the inside crystal
- 22mm bracelet brushed
- Waterproof to 200m/660feet