WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Squale Rayville, limited to 60pc for one-time production that was sold out immediately earlier this year.

See the original listing: AWCo x Squale No Radiobino - AWCo
as well as in-depth article: Two ultra-rare Squale x AWCo Special Editions - AWCo

Condition is excellent. Worn for a few days and doesn't show any signs of wear, other than small marks on the bracelet (please see photos). It has 18mm 'undersized' NOS bracelet to 19mm lugs to pay tribute. It has two pins missing (broken), but can be easily replaced with alternative bracelet's pin with standard same width pin as there is nothing special about the pin itself (note that this is a robust and gorgeous but 50 years old NOS bracelet according to my watch smith). You can actually find a box set of 'split pins' on the bay for less than 10usd.

It houses Swiss Ebauche ETA automatic movement. It has NOS original insert and crystal from Blancpain MC4.

If you are here you know about this watch, NOS blancpain fifty fathoms case with acrylic bezel. Beautiful nod to Blancpains history with the no radiations logo, converted to No radiobino.

Nos flat link bracelet that is just beautiful and elegant. Slightly undersized but it's doesn't stick out.

Comes with full kit, box, papers, watch wallet, no radiobino lapel pin, but no extra leather strap shown in photos is included.
Though the watch specs seems small, it commands wrist presence. Comes in around 35mm so please be aware of the size and look at some wrist shots on insta if you need help.
Great limited edition piece of 06/60 never to be made again. Very special piece looking for a new loving owner.

Reason of selling: This watch is relatively a heavy hitter (price wise) in my rotation and just don't feel comfortable wearing it daily as it makes me feel nervous about damaging its beautiful NOS case. Therefore I am selling it to fund for my more modern tool watch.

SOLD SOLD SOLD Price: I am asking $3,525 net to me (I currently see two listings of this watch on the bay for $5k and $10k) to CONUS via USPS Priority with signature and full insurance. International shipping is available and can declare the watch to any amount buyer asks for, and list it as a gift rather than merchandise - HOWEVER, buyer is responsible for the package once it leaves the states from me. No return is accepted, unless grossly misrepresented.

Disclaimer: The description above has been largely borrowed from another listing of the same watch, and the first photo shown is borrowed from IG user wildlander6 to demonstrate its beauty.

From AWCo's Article

Trade: I am interested in trading up or down for anything but dress watches (i.e. Pelagos, Heritage Chronograph, Leman Flyback, etc.)

Edit: Pin replacement information added.

Reactions: mccl88 and krampus

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD, thanks WUS!

Reactions: mccl88

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: mccl88 and krampus