WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD, THANKS WATCHUSEEK! 2017 Carl Bucherer Rose Gold Two-tone Patravi ScubaTec (Model No. 00.10632.24.33.01) Retail $9800

This is a new-in-October-2017 Bucherer, I Purchased
NEW and highly discounted from shopworn.com for a friend to use as a gift. It was decided it wouldn't be given and I've worn it probably a dozen times. I'll warranty it for 1 year if it's sent back to me (or my name is used) to send in to shopworn. I'm 100% on Ebay with 120+ transactions (barryrosen), can be seen on Watchnet under Good Guys (barryrosen) and Watchuseek (barryrosen).

Its not me and I'd like to trade it for a Jaeger, Vacheron, Panerai or Speedmaster. Preference is 42 to 47mm but if you have something interesting tell me what it is. For trade purposes I'll value this at $4000.

The watch
Putting this on it immediately feels like its price. It has a very solid heft thats much more substantial than my Rolex or Offshore. Really comfortable rubber strap, sapphire crystal and rated at
water resistant to 500 meters! Bucherer makes the movement and you can see the COSC paperwork below. And pay attention to the most beautiful bezel I've ever seen, just hypnotizing! The single issue with this piece is the hairlines at the screws where the strap has been changed twice. I can't get that to show very well on photos but I've included here with my best shots.

Thanks for looking! Text me any questions to 714.552.1824 or email [email protected]

Barry

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts