WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold. Gone. Somebody got a great deal and an amazing watch! Thanks for the many inquiries. Thank you very much WUS and buyer!

NOW REDUCED TO A CRIMINALLY INSANE AMOUNT OF $1195 OBRO! THAT’S THE BOTTOM RIGHT THERE OR SHE GOES BACK IN ROTATION!

NOW REDUCED TO $1250!!! ROB ME!

OKAY, NOW IT'S A STEAL. REDUCED YET AGAIN TO $1275 OBRO!!! I SERIOUSLY HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS WATCH FOR ANYTHING CLOSE TO THIS PRICE.

FURTHER REDUCED TO A RIDICULOUS $1295!!! Definitely some real interest but no takers just yet! Hence a reduction!

Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Moon Navigator- This bad boy is a limited edition of 1000! I have barely worn this one. From the super cool lume and tritium throughout, tritium moonphase complication, remarkably durable bracelet/clasp, overall Ball quality, and stunning engraved case back, this watch ticks a lot of boxes!

The only evidence it’s not new are some slight hairlines and rash on the polished flats of a few bracelet links. It’s in perfect working order. All tritium moon! Has box and papers!!!

Case Stianless Steel
Case Back Solid
Case Width 42mm
Case Thickness 13.85mm
Crown Protected crown
Crystal Sapphire Crystal
Dial Color Black
Hands With micro-gas tubes for night readability
Dial Markers Indexes
Functions Hours, mInutes, Seconds, High/Low tide Indication, Date, Day
Movement Mechanical Automatic, Calibre BALL RR1801
Water Resistance 100m
Bracelet Strap Tapered stainless steel bracelet with patented folding buckle & extension system
Clasp Type Folding
Warranty Used
Gender Men's
Brand Ball
Other Limited Edition of 1000 Pieces

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NOW REDUCED TO $1250!!! ROB ME!

Who we fooling here? You won’t get more watch coolness with more oomph or cred than a moonphase Ball diver at this price!

Great way to add a super cool moonphase or Ball watch to your line up! 👍

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PLENTY OF INQUIRIES! But she’s hanging on by a thread.

Listen I can’t really make it any cheaper than this final discount. $1195 OBRO!

She’s not getting listed for any cheaper than this! If you have a respectable offer I’ll look at it but I just can’t give it away. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Plenty of inquiries and trade offers. No loot yet though! 😂

I’ll look at a close offer. UP for the day crew!

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold. Gone. Somebody got a great deal and an amazing watch! Thanks WUS and buyer!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts