WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can't seem to stop the revolving door of watches from letting new purchases in so I need to try to keep the flow going out active as well.

This is a limited edition of 333 total watches. This is number 26 of 333 with the appropriate certificate. This is in excellent condition as can be seen in the pictures. There are a couple of very very minor marks that I could not capture in the pictures and you won't see them unless you're looking very closely. There are also some marks on the back of the lugs from strap changes. This is running very strong and keeping excellent time. Like all current Ball watches this has tritium tubes for luminescence so it glows the same amount all night long. This comes on its original bracelet sized for my 7.5 inch wrist with one extra link. The strap shown in the last picture is not included in the sale. I included the picture to show what I think is a combination that really makes the watch even better. The box, CD, signed warranty card, and limited edition certificate are included. Note that the part of the inner box that holds the watch on the pillow has come unglued from the top piece of the inner box. I didn't show this, it should be easy to re-glue if it's important to you.

Model - Ball NM2090C-L2J-WHRD
Movement - Automatic caliber 2824-2
Case - 43mm without the crown by 11.5mm
Crystal - sapphire
Dial - silvery white dial with white hour indexes, green 15 minute highlights, red hour numbers, red tipped second hand and the Canadian Flag
Bracelet - original ball hidden clasp bracelet sized for a 7.5 inch wrist with one extra link

Price is $795 $695 net to me, insured shipping to CONUS with tracking is included. Feel free to ask questions or make a reasonable offer. You can reach me through watchuseek or email me - dave at **************** dot com.

I have great references here or I can provide references via eBay where I have over 7,000 100% positive feedback. I'm happy to do a face to face deal. I'm located in Annandale, Virginia.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Product Fashion accessory Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Product Platinum Fashion accessory Metal Watch Silver Watch Metal Automotive wheel system Automotive tire Auto part Watch Analog watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Strap Watch Fashion accessory Silver Metal Jewellery Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Steel Fashion accessory Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Metal Fashion accessory Watch Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Electronics Technology Electronic device Dive computer Gauge

1 - 20 of 38 Posts