WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD. Many thanks to D.W. and WUS.

Bought this new, and I have had it (and loved it) for about a month. It is, in a word....... perfection. Great lume, perfect weight, phenomenal bracelet and clasp, comfortable and balanced, sublime bezel action..... I could go on and on. I have no idea if I want to sell it. With that said, a DeepQuest popped up that I could not say no to, so I'm "watch rich" and "money poor". This watch was NOS, and it literally has 30 days of wear on it, 97% near mint. No gouges, dings or scratches. Winds smoothly, crown action is beautiful, and the crown protector works with no issues. Keeps chronometer time. Comes with full set: Outer and inner (gorgeous wood) boxes, all links, hang tag, warranty card, bracelet removal tool, unused Ball rubber strap, and a WatchTime magazine Ball supplement.

I'll offer it at a no-haggle price of $SOLD1495.00 (including PP and USPS Priority Mail shipping with insurance and tracking). If you've pondered a Mad Cow, you won't find another this close to new in my estimation. No trades please, as I'm broke :-(. All photos were just taken and clearly show the outstanding condition. Tons of positive feedback here. Thanks!

Borrowed specs below:

Movement: ETA Cal. 2834/6-2 25 jewels Swiss Automatic.
Cold temperature endurance to -40 C.
Functions: Day/Date calendar, window display.
Case: Satin finish. Pure Titanium.
Bezel: Uni-Directional rotating, ratcheted, 0-60 Elapsed-Time. Luminous 0-20 markers.
Crown: Factory Logo engraved/embossed. Sport style, screw-down (threaded). Patented crown protection system.
Crystal: Sapphire. Anti-Glare treated. Flat profile.
Dial: White color. Sunburst Guilloche treatment. 32 micro gas light (3H) tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading capability.
Hands: Steel color. Tritium luminous filled.
Case Back: Screw-down style ( threaded ). Factory Engraved/Raised Logo.
Band: Satin finish. Pure Titanium. Comes with a rubber divers band and changing kit.
Clasp: Tri-fold, Sport style, with security flip-lock and over-the-wetsuit expansion. Factory Logo engraved/embossed.
Water Resistance: 300m/990ft/30atm.
Case Size: 42.00mm. 15.50mm.
Weight: 190.00g.
Warranty: 2 years Factory Limited.
Other: Comes in a very exquisite and unique presentation box. Very comfortable and ergonomically perfect watch, contours well around wearers wrist. Shock resistance: 7,500Gs
Anti-magnetic: 12,000A/m.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts