WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is the 43mm version of the Ball Marvelight in blue in excellent condition. Simply put, this is a fantastic watch, but I just a blue SO and SO Heritage II, and I'm flush with blue. This watch was purchased by me new in June of 2021 from an AD. It will come with all original paperwork, boxes, and warranty information, but I am not sure if the warranty is transferable. Regardless the in-house Ball 7309 movement is dead on and gorgeous to look at through the large display back. I would say the watch wears a little smaller because of the streamlined and curved case and relatively short LTL of 50mm for a watch that size.

The bracelet is solid as can be, and the raised polished center links are easy to polish with a sunshine cloth if you are OCD like me about it. It has been one of my favorite bracelets. The tritium lume shines bright, as one would expect. Below is a link to the specs from the Ball website:

Ball Marvelight M

The going price for this watch new is $2799. My price is SOLD. I'll ship it in the CONUS for free. PayPal only. No trades.
Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Material property

Watch Analog watch Clock Silver Material property

Watch Analog watch Gadget Clock Eyewear

Watch Silver Beige Khaki Jewellery

Watch Finger Clock Rectangle Nickel

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Watch Hand Natural material Gesture Finger

Watch Analog watch White Everyday carry Clock

1 - 4 of 4 Posts