WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

For Sale is my Ball Hydrocarbon Spacemaster X-Lume with black face. I love the watch but am selling it to fund an incoming. The watch comes with both the stainless steel bracelet (the clasp on this is pretty incredible, if you have not seen it) and the rubber Ball strap. This watch has been my weekend wearer for a year or so - crystal is perfect, bezel has a few hairlines and the steel bracelet has the standard set of hairlines from semi-regular wear but no significant blemishes. Boxes, papers, instruction manual and warranty card are included. I am the 2nd owner; the first owner bought it from a HK AD and owned it briefly before selling to fund another purchase.

The one blemish on the watch to speak of is a small pock-mark rash at the tip of one of the lugs, which is the result of an unfortunate run-in by that lug with one of my walls. I've tried my best to capture this in one of my pictures so that you can evaluate it for yourself. It's one of those things that generally would not catch your attention unless you are looking for it (and would not be noticeable to anybody other than the watch-wearer), but it may be an issue for the watch purist. So, I put it out there for full disclosure.

Watch is keeping excellent time and I keep it on a winder when not on my wrist.

Price is $1500 which includes the bracelet (with all extra links), the rubber strap and shipping. I am not a frequent poster here but have bought a few watches from forum members who would be able to vouch for me. I also have 100% feedback under the ebay handle lauramonty77 (my wife's account) and would be more than happy to talk to you on the phone and do what ever else you need to get you comfortable with who I am and my integrity. Any questions, just pm me and I will be happy to respond. Happy also to send additional pictures - please excuse my substandard photography skills.

[Ed. note: Having some issues uploading pics. I'll keep working on it but in the meantime pm me with your email if you'd like to see some and I can email them to you.]

Thanks,

Tom (wtp4)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS Ball Spacemaster X-Lume Black Face

Bump. Still having problems getting pics uploaded but have sent them to all who have inquired. Just send me your email and I will get them to you quickly. As for payment methods, Paypal is welcomed but fees are on purchaser's dime. Bank wire or cashier's check are also ok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts