WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
18,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*This watch is being sold with 50% of the profits going to "Defender of the Fatherless" which is a 501c3 nonprofit organization registered with the IRS. They support an orphanage in the Philippines (Gentle Hands of Manila) along with providing adoption grants to qualified families. *

Omega Seamaster Professional Planet Ocean

Model 2209.50 - more details can be found here...https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/watch-omega-seamaster-planet-ocean-22095000

42mm stainless case with brushed sides and polished top finishes
Orange bezel with black numbers
Black dial w/ orange numerals - lume markers are whiteish/green in color - no discoloration or fading
Excellent lume

Automatic Omega 2500 "C" Co-Axial movement running with no known issues. Currently running within COSC time -4/+6 seconds per 24 hours with strong amplitude.

No documented service history, but my local watchmaker has given the movement a clean bill of health and sees no need for immediate servicing. The watch appears to have been serviced/overhauled at some point as the crystal has the newer clear AR (not the older blueish tint), the second hand is not faded, and the case is in great condition.

SOLD $2350 - YOU will cover the PayPal fees (or other payment method). I will cover the UPS 2nd Day Air insured shipping charges.

Price is FIRM. NO Trades

Comes with FIVE straps as pictured to give you multiple options right out of the box;
1. Custom black leather (I think it is Horween) with a polished Omega tang (pin) style buckle
2. Black/orange B&R Bands (like Erika's Original)
3. Gray Blu-Shark nylon
4. Black/gray "Bond" five-striped NATO
5. Black leather with white box stitch

Watch comes with red Omega service case and no documentation. Watch is guaranteed authentic! Watch has clearly visible 81 million serial number on the case and movement.

Condition - Bezel insert is near mint with one long (but shallow) scratch from the 54 to 58 minute markers, but presents extremely nice on the wrist. Bezel assembly is near mint with some minor marks. Crystal is scratch free. There no marks in the outer layer of AR (anti-reflective coating). The case is near mint with minor marks on the sides and polished lugs. Case appears to have been professionally touched up at some point in it's life, but all case lines are crisp and all finishes are correct to Omega.

There will be no surprises. All wear marks can be seen in the pictures.

LOTS of references upon request and feedback here on the forum. Search "exelonman" here...Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation

I am a proud Sponsor of the Watchuseek forum. Sponsors pay monthly support fees to help the forum be available for all users. Please help support Watchuseek by purchasing from Sponsors. Please check out my other listings.

You are welcome to call or text me at 859 893 4868 (text messages are preferred). I am happy to answer any questions or attempt to send additional photos of a specific area for a serious buyer.

·
Vendor
18,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Vendor
18,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts