WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
I am selling my like new Benarus Megalodon 3. I have worn it a few times on the supplied rubber, which is great. I sized the bracelet but never wore it. This runs +3 sec a day. I love this watch that's why it is one of the last to go in my collection reconfiguration. BEST lume ever period. I put it at TZ97% because I sized the bracelet. You get everything that I got, Watch, Rubber strap, bracelet, two buckles (Dive and deploy), warranty card, lug wrench, and the hard case.
Specs from their site:
Swiss ETA 2824-2 Movement, 49mm at the bezel, 47mm wide case, 24mm lugs and bracelet, 4.5mm double domed sapphire crystal, 316L stainless steel case, black alloy lume bezel, 120 click uni-directional bezel, screw down crown and case back, 2500 Meters water resistant, automatic helium release valve, White/Blue Superluminova, custom made natural rubber strap, 2 types of clasps for the bracelet, tool to remove the bracelet.
SOLD SOLD$750 paypal shipped ConUSA only. USPS Priority Mail + Tracking. PM me "Meg 3" so that I know which watch you are talking about. Thanks. (For reference, I have a 7" wrist)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts